AmeriFirst Financial, Inc. 1550 E. McKellips Road, Suite 117, Mesa, AZ 85203. (NMLS # 145368) 1-877-276-1974. Copyright © 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Not all customers will qualify. Information, rates, and programs are subject to change without prior notice. All products are subject to credit and property approval. Not all products are available in all states or for all loan amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.
AmeriFirst Financial, Inc. is required to disclose the following license information.
- CA: Licensed by California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation.
- CO: Regulated by the division of Real Estate.
- GA: Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee
- MN: MN-MO 145368- Any offer may only be made in accordance with the requirements of Minn. Stat. § 47.206 (2) & (4)
- NJ: Licensed by the N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance.
- TN: AFI Mortgage, a division of AmeriFirst Financial, Inc., is not affiliated with or provided by a bank, S&L, savings bank, or subsidiary, or affiliate of any such entity.
- TX: Consumers wishing to file a complaint against a mortgage banker or a licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage loan originator should complete and send a complaint form to the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending, 2601 North Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, TX 78705. Complaint forms and instructions may be obtained from the department’s website. A toll-free consumer hotline is available at 877-276-5550. The department maintains a recovery fund to make payments of certain actual out of pocket damages sustained by borrowers caused by acts of licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage loan originators. Written application for reimbursement from the recovery fund must be filed with and investigated by the department prior to the payment of a claim. For more information about the recovery fund, please consult the department’s website. Texas Mortgage Banking Disclosure DOWNLOAD (PDF)